Thanks a lot for setting these up! I'm really looking forward to the new upcoming practice challenges.
It took me 72 minutes. The 101 isn't for swag, I just miscounted somewhere and decided to leave it, since the last one is a lot more practical than many.
Didn't get to 50, will try to filter even less next time.
1. email the police
2. wifi-call a friend
3. smash the protective glass panel of my cell phone and get thin shards to pick the lock (subgoal: learn how to pick locks)
4. read up on dark arts and manipulation techniques to trick your captor into letting you go
5. smash the door with your bare hands, Kill Bill style
6. give online English lessons/freelance until you have enough ransom money
7. seduce your captor
8. make a lot of noise and call for help
9. find friends/ lovers/ a purpose online and escape
Great post! Thanks to this, I'm now going to force myself to host a movie night, and slowly try to turn this initiative thing into a habit.