My name is Øystein, I am a physics student hoping for a career in science. I came upon LessWrong through Eliezer Yudkowsky's Wikipedia page, which I found through reading about AGI and transhumanism. I am currently reading through Rationality: A-Z, and I find it quite fascinating and inspiring.
My interests include science (above all physics), philosophy, literature (SciFi in particular), technology, music (metal, jazz, ambient, experimental, ...) and fitness.
1. What is your probability that there is a god?
1/1000 (If god is defined as an omnipotent, omniscient creator of all that is.)
2. What is your probability that psychic powers exist?
3. What is your probability that anthropogenic global warming will increase temperatures by at least 1C by 2050?
4. What is your probability that a pandemic kills at least one billion people in a 5 year period by 2100?
5. What is your probability that humans land on Mars by 2050?
6. What is your probability that superintelligent AI (=AI better than almost every human at almost every cognitive task) exists by 2115? (Gjragl svir creprag)