On December 30, 2020 between 5:30pm and 8:30 pm CST we will meet virtually via Jitsi Meet. That meeting room will activate at 5:25pm on the 30th.
Topic: How was your 2020? Why was it how it was? What are you hoping for in 2021?
Suggested additional topics:
- 2019 year in review! Please go read nominated posts for the 2019 review and select a few to review, then review them :)
- My goal for the 2019 review is to skim nominated posts and pick 5 of them by this Sunday (the 27th). Then, read those 5 posts thoroughly and write reviews for at least 3 of them by January 4. The review phase ends on January 11 so getting at least 3 reviews done by the 4th will give me time to add additional ones if I want to / need to.
- What have you been reading? What do you think about it?
- What have you been writing or creating? What if anything would you like to share or publish for public consumption?
- Discussing logistics for setting up Co-Working pairs or groups based on topics. E.g., I'm job hunting now, anyone want to virtually co-work with me while we look for jobs? I find this helpful for motivation.
Notice: I'm setting up a group for doing the Hammertime sequences, if you're interested please contact me or leave a comment here or on my shortform.