- A way to see all replies to your own comments or posts
- Setting defaults for sorting rather than having to manually sort by recent every time
- Put the see all comments link in a reasonably easy to find place
- "All posts" which actually shows all posts without requiring that the user separately click on each one in order to read it
- If you can't eliminate the huge gutter space, at least provide an option to reduce it
- A way to edit the raw text of a post. It is hard to struggle with a malicious parser. When I typed "expand(underscore)less", "expand(underscore)more" below using real underscores, the parser decided I want to italicize everything between the two underscores.
- Maybe a bugzilla to report bugs? Reporting bugs here or on intercom is suboptimal.
- Edit: I tried to submit this post and it didn't appear. If your post is being held it should tell you that your post is being held because otherwise this is hard to distinguish from a malfunction. Also, when you submit your post it doesn't say where it's submitted to--I meant to submit this to Meta.
Also, I'm still having trouble reading this. It's only working on Chrome. Firefox has formatting problems; certain icons (search, "expand(underscore)less", "expand(underscore)more", "navigate(underscore)before", "navigate(underscore)next") show up as text instead of as icons. IE looks good but doesn't show the conversations icon and doesn't do anything if I click "LOGIN".