This is a linkpost for https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDWLKPvJNo0k9IwMPvduO23_CXOdMpxn0aRDnvrL0yw/edit?usp=sharing
This is a Google doc containing links to:
- (all?) AI safety-related YouTube channels (intended to be comprehensive, at least for active channels with videos that seem worth sharing in an AI safety group)
- some AI safety-related podcasts
- some suggested videos, sorted into categories like "agent foundations," "individual researchers," "career planning," "rationality," etc
- some discussion prompts for watching these videos in discussion groups (very few, I will be adding more in the next few months for the Michigan AI Safety Initiative)
- some resources and tips for running these discussion groups
Please comment with feedback and suggestions!
Also posted to the EA Forum.
my post is somewhat out of date but may combine well; I'm not going to deeply compare the lists but there does seem to be a few I had that y'all don't, such as Mutual Information
as linked to from my list of stuff, also check out https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/tas3QZfKm4bdnAWsZ/ai-alignment-youtube-playlists
Thanks, I hadn't seen these and they're really useful! I added both to the "lists" section.
I also just scanned through all of your capability trends channels and added (what seemed to me like) the best ones.