How many positive-sum(ish) games, or PSIGs, exist?
For discussion, I'll be using a broader definition than normally used of positive-sum games:
- Someone invents a magic free energy machine that outputs energy from nothing, breaking the laws of thermodynamics == PSIG
- Two people cooperating to extract a resource from an otherwise barren asteroid == PSIG
- Two people cooperating to steal a resource from other people != PSIG
- Two people cooperating to play a zero-sum game against other people, each profiting more than they would have playing individually != PSIG
- Anything where the negative externalities outweigh the positive externalities != PSIG
Hopefully this gives an idea of what kinds of examples I'm looking for.