Hi, my name is Mack Gallagher, I'm 20 years old, I have ZERO familiarity with computer architecture or [math or computer science technical jargon] [although I'm OK at reasoning], I have never attended a prestigious university, and I currently live in a 15,000-person meatpacking town, where I pack meat. I am terrified of impending foom as the most likely cause of my early death, I think my brain needs regular active reinforcement from [the presence of] people who share my beliefs-and-affect-toward-them to fuel sustained positive action on my part, and I am tired of sitting around waiting to die.
Are you, like me,
- Consistently apprehensive of impending foom
- Allergic to high-status AI risk discussion
- Currently doing something completely unrelated to AI for a day job
- Tired of sitting around waiting for death
- 15-25 years old
- Low-status [have never attended a prestigious university]
My email is email@example.com. Please email me or message me on LessWrong. Maybe we can be less useless together.