Discussion article for the meetup : Moscow: epistemology, framing, new project announcement
We're meeting at Yandex, at 7.Nebo (Extropolis is taken this time).
Please fill this form if you're planning to visit.
- Talk by marchdown on epistemology, Frege and Quine.
- Report on a small framing research by Pion.
- Proposal for a new online project (common database of volunteers for scientific experiments) by berekuk.
- Fallacymania game, organized by Alexander230.
- Brainstorm on how to improve Fallacymania, facilitated by Yury.
Location details and info for the newcomers:
We meet outside of the Yandex office, near the archway and bike parking place. Here is a guide how to get to Yandex: http://company.yandex.ru/contacts/redrose/.
Security wants me to meet each member personally, so if you're late, please call me (Slava) at +7(926)313-96-42. Though I'll appreciate it if you're not late.
Expected duration of the meetup is 4-6 hours, depending on whether you'd like to stand for the afterparty activities. If you're not the member of our Moscow community yet, you might want to check out https://lesswrong-ru.hackpad.com/ , there's a lot of content about what's been going on for the last two years.
Also, please subscribe to our mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rationality-in-moscow