If you have an idea for an interactive learning module (on topics such as rationality, psychology, self-improvement, statistics, probability, effective altruism, philosophy economics, math, science, behavior change, etc.) that you think would be valuable to a wide audience, we hope you'll consider applying to our second annual ClearerThinking.org micro grants program! Our program last year was a huge success, resulting in 15 new interactive modules, so we decided to do it again.
Applying to stage 1 is very fast and simple. Using the step-by-step process we provide, and feedback from our team plus a study we run on your work, winners will end up producing full-blown interactive learning modules like those on ClearerThinking.org. The top programs will also be featured on our website and sent out to our 130,000 email list subscribers!
Applications are due by May 17, 2021. All of the details of the program can be found here.
Some benefits you may get from applying to the program:
- Helping other people improve their lives by creating a fun, educational tool that can be used by anyone, anywhere in the world (who speaks English and has internet access).
- Gaining experience developing an idea into a complete, high-quality, interactive learning module with help from experienced professionals.
- Receiving a monetary prize for each stage of the program you advance to (as long as you’re successful in the first stage).
- The possibility of having your work published on ClearerThinking.org, and shared with our mailing list of 130,000+ people.
- An easy application process - all you have to do for stage 1 is describe your idea for a beneficial learning module in around 150 to 400 words.
Go here to learn more and apply.