I have a few questions, mostly on which kinds of content can or cannot be posted to Less Wrong.
1) Suppose I'd like everyone to comment on this paper, is it okay to just link to it, give an oppinion, and ask for others?
2) What if the paper had been written by me?
3) What if it was a blog post from another blog?
4) Videos and images are allowed?
5) Should all Meta-level discussion be posted under the "Discussion" or are there kinds of Meta welcome in the Main Posts?
6) Is there any sequence of posts from the post-Yudkowsky era that have been collected into a Cohesive Extrapoleted Less-Wrongness so that people who just finished the sequences can go right to them? Why not?