I know, books or blogs are often more informative than podcasts. But reading a book while going grocery shopping, bicycling or driving is kinda hard. And the last post on this topic didn't generate much discussion.
So, I ask again: Does anyone know of some interesting podcasts out there?
I'll go ahead and list some of my favorites:
- Econtalk by Russ Roberts.
- Conversations from the Pale Blue Dot by Lukeprog.
- Rationally Speaking by Julia Galef and Massimo Pigliucci.
- Singularity 1 on 1 by Nikola Danaylov.
- Big Ideas and TEDtalks are sometimes worthwhile.
Lectures on ItunesU are of course great, too.