As an exercise on programming Android, I've made an app to log predictions you make and keep score of your results. Like PredictionBook, but taking more of a personal daily exercise feel, in line with this post.
The "statistics" right now are only a score I copied from the old Credence calibration game, and a calibration bar chart.
I'm hoping for suggestionss for features and criticism on the app design.
- Set check-in dates for predictions
- Tags (and stats by tag)
- Stats by timeframe
- Beeminder integration
- Trivia questions you can answer if you don't have any personal prediction to make
- Ring pie chart to choose probability
2015-08-26 - Fixed bug that broke on Android 5.0.2 (thanks Bobertron)
2015-08-28 - Change layout for landscape mode, and add a better icon
- Daily notifications
- Buttons at the expanded-item-layout (ht dutchie)
- Show points won/lost in the snackbar when a prediction is answered
- Translation to portuguese