Suggested use: go through the questions, bullet out a couple things for each, and then at the end you'll probably have a couple project ideas that are uniquely suited to you.
Your personal interests
- What outcomes are you personally most concerned about? Especially things where you feel like you're more concerned than others.
- What questions or things do you find yourself most frequently wondering about?
- What are your urgent or critical challenges?
- What do you wish someone else would do?
Because a hard part of many projects is reaching the people needed to build it, or reaching the people who you want to use it / benefit from it.
- Current and past work connections
- School connections
- Social connections
- Family and extended family, and their connections
- Family friends
- Online forums or communities
Skills and aptitudes
- What things do other people view as "work" that you do for fun?
- What things are really easy for you?
- What are your skills?
- What are your aptitudes?
- What have you built, worked on, or done in the past?
- What other resources or assets do you have? For example, ways you can reach certain audiences, excess financial capital?
- How much time are you willing to spend on a COVID related project before seeing positive results?