This post is part of my Hazardous Guide To Rationality. I don't expect this to be new or exciting to frequent LW people, and I would super appreciate comments and feedback in light of intents for the sequence, as outlined in the above link. Also, note this is a STRUCTURE post, again see the above link for what that means.
- The Simple Truth
- The shifting sands of belief
- Updating as the winds of evidence shift, not in begrudging jumps and jerks
- Why you don't need "certainty"
- Make your beliefs pay rent
- Pole Vaulting over the Uncanny Valley of Bad Rationality