Event link: https://meet.google.com/ufp-fnqt-efn
Arrive at 11:00, 12:00, or 13:00 AST, and stay for as long as you want (there will be 3x 1-hour focusmate session)
Send me your Gmail address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be invited to the recurrent Google Calendar event.
Focusmate is an event format where we take a few minutes to share what we'll work on, and then all work at the same time, but without talking; and at the end we report back on the progress we made. It can help get things done.
I particularly invite people that what to make progress on signing up for cryonics:
- deciding whether we want to sign up for cryonics
- making a plan for when to sign up for cryonics (if not now)
- making progress towards being signed up for cryonics
I've helped multiple people with that process, and I will be there to answer people's questions by text. Why by text?
- because I will document the answers one the Biostasis Wiki
- to avoid distracting others
Note: This event is lifelogging-friendly (ie. participants are welcomed to record it, but for their personal use only).