- Silly 2 Bot dies in round 31.
- AbstractSpyTreeBot dies in round 37.
- "Winner against low constant bots" dies in round 46.
The NPCs are dead. Chaos Army is dead. It's a clone world now.
Two CloneBots die in their game of rock, paper scissors.
- Karmabot dies on round 56, before deploying its payload.
- CloneBot dies on round 79, before deploying its payload.
This CloneBot's change in population growth around round 75 is suspicious.
It could be emergent behavior from the competition between the clones or it could be indicative of something deeper going on. I glanced through the source code in this particular CloneBot's payload. One comment jumped out at me.
# Neo: I know Kung Fu.
I will take a closer look at A Very Social Bot's source code next week.
Everything so far
|Silly 2 Bot||NPCs||Always returns ||31|
|AbstractSpyTreeBot||Chaos Army||Open source simulator.||37|
|Winner against low constant bots||Chaos Army||Starts with ||46|
|Karma Bot||Clone Army||56|
|CloneBot||Clone Army||CloneBot's payload contains a hand-coded decision tree with 11 terminal nodes.||79|
The next installment of this series will be posted on November 30, 2020.