I really liked the first episode! Great show, and a lot of content seemed directly inspired from the AI safety community! I'm impressed!
- mentions the risk that a nuclear bomb would have ignited the atmosphere
- mentions the unilateralist curse (but not by name)
- references to Musk, Hawking, and Gates concerned with AI safety
- explanation and illustration of an intelligence explosion
- explanation and (surprisingly realistic) illustration of escaping the box
- explain how the AI isn't malicious, we're just in the way (just like ants are to us)
- talks about how most people say that AI concerns "is just sci-fi" instead of engaging from first principles
- illustration of misalignment of a company's goals with human goals
"Hello, I'm NeXt". NeXt is not just zir name, ze's also the next entity, which will replacement humanity.