The last East Coast Megameetup was awesome, and people wanted to do another one.
So let's do another one?
- Primarily a social event, with some skill transfer
- Meet people within the LW community, make friends, get contacts
- Get people together for our mutual benefit
- Informal focused discussion/teaching, people in the community know a lot about stuff that's useful to know
- Help lone rationalists be part of the community
Geoff Anders has kindly agreed to host at the Leverage House.
What I want from you, East Coaster:
- Bring this up at your meetup or mailing list
- Select someone in your meetup group as a point of contact for the group. They should be able to represent and effectively communicate with the rest of the meetup group.
- Have them email me at aarondtucker <at> gmail.com
- You can always arbitrarily designate yourself to be that point of contact to keep things moving, and then figure out with the group who it should actually be.
- Try to figure out if you want to attend.
I want this to happen around the end of January.
If you don't have a meetup group, you are still very much invited