There are upcoming irregularly scheduled Less Wrong meetups in:
- Bangalore: Saturday May 28, 4 pm
- Minneapolis: Saturday May 28, 3 pm
- Edinburgh LW meetup, Saturday May 28, 2pm
- Melbourne Meetup: Friday 3rd June, 7pm
- Houston Hackerspace Meetup: Sunday May 29, 5:00P
- Dublin Less Wrong meetup Sunday 29 May
- Triangle/Durham, NC: Wednesday June 1, 7:00PM
- Ottawa LW meetup, June 2, 7pm; two Bayesian Conspiracy sessions
- London: Sunday June 5, 14:00
If you'd like to talk with other LW-ers face to face, and there is no meetup in your area, consider starting your own meetup; it's easy (more resources here). Check one out, stretch your rationality skills, and have fun!
If you missed the deadline and wish to have your meetup featured, you can reach me on gmail at frank dot c dot adamek.
To reduce front page clutter, the new plan is for meetups to be initially posted in the Discussion section, and for Anna Salamon to make a promoted post "upcoming meetups" post every Friday that links to every meet-up that has been planned for the next two weeks. [HT: Carl Shulman.] Please let her know if your meetup is omitted. (I'm filling in for Anna this week, as she's directing her powers at the minicamp.)
Please note that for your meetup to appear in the weekly meetups feature, you need to post about your meetup before the Friday before your meetup!
If you check Less Wrong irregularly, consider subscribing to one or more city-specific mailing list in order to be notified when an irregular meetup is happening: London, Chicago, Southern California (Los Angeles/Orange County area), St. Louis, Ottawa, Helsinki, Melbourne.