I can't do that for sequences written by somebody else. Perhaps one or more of the LW editors would be willing to start hacking away on that project?
Here's the algorithm I executed:
- Open all the posts from one sequence, in order, in browser tabs.
- Go to first post in the sequence.
- Click 'Edit'.
- Click 'HTML' and uncheck 'Word Wrap.'
- Scroll to the bottom of the post (not counting notes and references) and paste in the following:
<p align="right">Next post: <a href=""></a></p>
<p align="right">Previous post: <a href=""></a></p>
- If post is first in sequence, remove 'Previous post' line.
- If post is last in sequence, remove 'Next post' line.
- Paste in URL and post title for remaining 'Next post' or 'Previous post' lines of HTML.
- Click 'Update', then click 'Submit'.
- If this is the last post in the sequence, return 0. Else, move to next post in sequence and go to step #3.