For information on what that is, see: The case for lifelogging as life extension
My article is here:
Last updated: 2020-05-13
EtA: now also documenting on http://wiki.lessdead.com/
Note: I'm currently trying to just document everything I find.
- The case for lifelogging as life extension
- Is cryonics necessary?: Writing yourself into the future
- How Complex Are Individual Differences? (I haven't read it yet)
- The Terasem Mind Uploading Experiment
- Mindfiles, Mindware and Mindclones
- Lifelogging: the recording device (some comments are still relevant, but I only skimmed them)
- The First Immortal
- Poll: What value extra copies? (2010-06-22)
With the power of a controllable superintelligent AI, it may even be possible to create very accurate instances of your past self (and you could take action today or in the near future to make this easier by using lifelogging tools such as these glasses).