(I hope it’s acceptable to post this in the Meta section; if not, the mods can move it to my personal blog.)
- Appearance customization (click the “sliders” button on the top-left)
- Images in posts are now properly excluded from changes to brightness / contrast / inversion / etc.
- Adjustable text size (look on the top right, just under the content width selector buttons)
- Note: This doesn’t work in Firefox, unfortunately.
- Most functions / buttons / etc. now have accesskeys, letting you do a lot of navigation (and other things) via the keyboard
- All available accesskeys are listed on the About page
- Pagination links at the top of all listings pages (next page, previous page, etc.)
- Improved mobile layout (especially for the post/comment editing UI)
- An updated About page with detailed info on many of GreaterWrong’s features
As always, please let us know if you’re having any problems with the site, bugs, etc. (If you do report bugs or problems, please include your browser, version, and operating system!)