This is something I've been tinkering with for a while, but I think it's now complete enough to be generally useful. It's an alternative frontend for LessWrong 2.0, using the GraphQL API.
- Fast, even on low-end computers and phones
- Quickly jump to new comments in a thread with the "." and "," keys
- Archive view makes it easy to browse the best posts of years past
- Always shows every comment in a thread, no need to "load more"
- Log in and post using your existing username and password, or create a new account
- Simple markdown editor
- Typography enhancements
- Switch between fixed-width and fluid layouts and several different themes
- Easily view a comment's ancestors without scrolling by hovering over the left edge of a comment tree
Give it a try: https://www.greaterwrong.com