Good Heart Week has ended!
This week has seen a lot of content. I've had a great time reading posts and comments from new writers and returning writers, as well as polished-old-drafts from present writers :)
I'll write a retrospective in a week or two, but right now here's some information about what's happening and what to do next.
- End Time: Good Heart week ended at midnight tonight (Thursday), Pacific Time. No tokens will be earned after that time.
- Please Submit Financial Info: If you have 25+ Good Heart Tokens and you want to receive the money, please add either your PayPal address or ETH address or the name of a charity of your choice at lesswrong.com/payments/account. (It says "PayPal Info" but just add the other info in that field.)
- Submission Deadline: You have a week to fill out the financial info. Please submit your financial info by EOD Thursday 14th (Pacific Time).
- Security Concerns: This is hopefully wildly redundant, but please don't enter any passwords or secret keys or other private information when submitting financial info. I cannot assure you that this site is secure enough to keep such secrets. If you have further security (or anonymity) concerns about financial info feel free to PM me and we can try to figure something out.
- Payout Date: One user on the leaderboard said to me it would make their life easier if the payment for this came after tax day on April 18th, so I'm tentatively planning to do payout the Friday after that. It also gives me time to do basic checks of the voting and such.
- Retrospective: After the payouts I'll post a final update/retrospect on the week.
Let me know if you have any requests or questions at this time! I am also very interested in hearing your thoughts on and experiences from the whole week.